Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Outdoor Portrait (Oman)

The series of portrait photographs that I'm going to blog this time is way back last 1 year and half, where I still work in Sultanate of Oman, since all of my roommates had no work or day off, we decided to do a walkathon to the nearest beach in our place, as one of my roommates said it was a very nice place, within walking distance from our villa and the fact that we want to have at least have a break from our usual sleeping and squandering all time in our accommodation.
Photos taken towards the trail to the beach from our campsite, easy trail in my opinion since it's not that rocky and only requires less energy.
I could see a tropical country minus the camel of course. hehe.
After approximately 3 hours of walking, we reached our destination. The place was so nice and very quiet. Rustic environment feels you like you’re on your home country and not in a dry dessert you can imagine when Middle East place was talking about. It’s a great place to do series of photography while exploring the beauty of Oman. So, out of my control, I decided it was time to shoot portrait photographs of my roommates, and they agree. A little rest and we started to shoot like a professional model and photographer relationship scenario.

Photography:
Outside Portrait photography is a subject matter that I really don't regard as, believe or look myself good at, but because there is something inside my soul that I want to do this subject and the feeling as well "that you will shoot outside with your model and coach them what to do, the metering, all the stuffs in regards with the setting of your camera just like a level of a professional photographer out there, how cool is that ha..,”I still able to deal with this portrait outside photography once in a while . Moreover, I think every photographer wants to shoot professional images even if you are just a hobbyist one.
Theme: billboard like photos, I told them to act like you were endorsing a brand of t- shirt, sun glass, pants or anything they can think of. Result below:
Model like face projection? Nice one!!!!!
After billboard theme, I ask them for a jump shot and fighting concept , just like characters in a movie or anime fighting for their life.
Can’t remember how many times we perfect this shot, but for sure,the result was very satisfying.
After all countless of photos and hours we spent shooting , we decided to go back in our campsite. All in all, the travel experience was relaxing and very fulfilling, our mind open to the possibility of having a great time.

No comments:
Write comments