Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Oman Architecture

Given the architectural features that Oman has to offer and as I mentioned in my blog before that I really love to take urban photography, I think giving a shot for this topic is a win-win. So, to start with, I chose which is easy to deal and must have for a first - Houses.
For introduction, houses in The Sultanate of Oman shows example of simplicity and detailed architectural design compared or set it apart from the rest of the world.Most of the color used was white and cream or shade of the two, might indeed because of the heat, which I find good because it creates sort of uniformity and spotless clean design that can be delightful to human eye. Unlike its neighboring countries, Oman is not that have high rises house structure, a three or four stories are of most popular design, but one thing that good to them is that there medley arches and graceful straight lines at the right places and not just square brick structures you will see in modern day glass and cement cities..
For my quick walk and taking photography of the houses around my place, I am really surprised! Just like wow!!! It left me spellbound because of its charm and simple aesthetic, indeed look like mini palaces, each more beautiful than the other, different forms, structures, and lovely design. Some pictures are below.


No comments:
Write comments