Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Sharing Reasons Why I Love You


For every conversation that we’ve had about our relationship, you always pointed the flaws on how I treated you. You always say that I don’t have time and that you felt neglected as we spent our relationship - a typical long distance relationship.That you always asked me to say sorry for all of this which I refused cause I believed that I did nothing wrong to you. But today, I thought and realized that you are right. So, I just want say sorry for all of this, for all the treatment you received from me, for making you not in my priority and felt less important and special. You don’t deserve to be neglected. You deserve to be respected and feel the idea of achievement and love from me. And along with this, let me say thank you….

1. For always securing our relationship  and make it work for you and me no matter what happen. You’ve given so much for the sake of our relationship. You always be the person who has been there through my ups and down.

2. For every messages (hundred of messages, which I considered nonsense), this reminds me that it is worth to live in this big world.

3. For the congratulations every accomplishment I received, whether big or small.

4.For always pushing me to be a better person and become hardworking in my own craft.

5. For genuinely believing and trusting which lead me to great opportunity in life. I can do all things because you believe despite of all the flaws and weaknesses I have.

6. For being source of my incredible strength to remain standing still.

7. For every surprise, whatever and whenever.

8. For saying enough, you will give up and do whatever I want to do in our relationship, then after a while, you will write me messages as if nothing happens.

9. For always checking and asking where the hell I am and what I up into, this makes me feel important and despite the hate and love relationships that we have, you remain to be one of the coolest person and set the highest standard bar of patience.

10.For accepting me and giving me opportunity to experience love and life the way it should be and most especially,for giving me always a chance to love and to be loved by saying I love you.

Thank You and I love You Christine Almonte.

3 comments:
Write comments
  1. Sweetness overload pareng novita.. Novita mike chua Mendoza as I called him this guy is once in a lifetime friend that I happen to bump on my way on this so could reality of life..just let me share a thing or two of who is mike chua Mendoza..1st he is some kind of a weirdo hahaha he loves to take photo of every places and every food we eat,but he is absolutely a guy a friend a brother whom you can count on..hmmm 2nd a melo dramatic person haha in Tagalog we eventually say this as "madrama pang pamas " peace mike eventually he is a kind..loving and understanding person,he gives even with less,he smile even when burden,and most of all he never fail to love God,his family,his GF Christine and his friends.. Cheers to you mate..

    ReplyDelete