Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Baguio Escapade (Philippines)

Its funny how I am very enthusiastic to go to Baguio before that it always doesn’t pushed through just because I thought of Baguio was very far from my hometown, the Nueva Ecija, and then I learned during my trip that it was only 4 hours away with 250 pesos travel fare -very regretful ha. But anyway, here it is. My one day escapade to the Summer Capital of the Philippines, Baguio.
Adventure begins
Since I don’t have anything that time, after arriving to Baguio city proper at around 7 PM, first thing I did was bought some several items which I really need, charger for my cell phone, foodstuff and some sort of clothes that I will going to be used for the next day escapade, and when I say some sort of, it means underwear, haha,by then, I started searching for a hotel to check in, and good thing, it was not busy season and I was able to searched a very cheap and relaxing hotel.
view from my hotel room
I woke up 6 AM and took my breakfast at the hotel I checked in, it was already quite late but didn’t stop me enjoying my breakfast, considering it was free and since I seldom experienced Filipino breakfast due to working abroad in my entire career, so all I did was to sit and relax, absorbing the ambiance of the place and taste the delicious food they offer.
First Stop:Burnham Park
Second Stop: Botanical Garden
Third stop : Mines View Park
residential houses along road going to Mines View Park
Although, I stayed in Baguio for a short period of time, I think it serves the purpose of what and why I want to go there and for each and every park in Baguio City I managed to visit, I got a feeling of excitement that you will think of and kept as memorable experience, it was definitely worth the search and surely next time will be able to experience Baguio in full filled action packed adventure.





1 comment:
Write comments