Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Language of friendship (Oman)

What to blog, what to blog!!! crossed my mind a lot this past few days and since my camera got stocked up about a week now due to overheating (problem when you are in a middle east country) ,so did not able to go outside to shoot for my next topic, maybe, will give a try to confabulate about anything, at least just to have an entry for the site,and since as I stumble a lot of articles about friendship in different blogsite, decided to give it a shot , and the fact that as an OFW, friendship really meant for each one of us. Here’s my point of view:
Making Friends
As a person with anti social problem, yes I am but not that very serious one,and even though it does not really shows based on what I been deal with other people, I preferred to be forsaken, take my camera (my bestfriend) and enjoy for a while. For me, gang around with one or two people whom I deliberate as my friend is enough, infrequently I go out with people in my own workplace, I even remember in college/highschool time, once in a blue moon I get along with my classmate to go outside or spending night with them unless required, most of the time, I really want to isolate myself with other people, especially people I do not know personally. I only have always taken life as it is and focusing on my priorities in life, maybe because I already embraced the idea of being on my own when I decided to work abroad so for that matter, not that very big deal who I want to be my friend, but once I started to talk about my personal life and even talking anything with you, that was really meant a lot for me and I pretty sure for the most of us. That is why I consciously choose the friends you want to spend time with and nurture the relationships that matter most.
Keeping Friends
They say when friendship last for more than 10 years, most probably it will last for a lifetime. Yes, i agree, but with reservation that you have to still keep the communication with each other, that all of you started to feel the connection to the point that is very easy to talk, have a less boundary, find enjoying what is happening and that you two started to keep distance less with each other, friendship will last forever, there is forever.

No comments:
Write comments