Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Friday, April 15, 2016

Just shoot me !!!!

I'd like to share my photography works that actually means more to me, thought I’d share them here.
So,here it is,my collection of photos through the year.
(Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman and Philippines.)
Landscape
This was my favorite subject and I’d considered most attractive part of nature photography.Somewhat makes me feel relaxed and blessed whenever i saw one on the spot and even in the internet and magazines.There was always something about you can't explain,of waiting for the right moment for each shot.

The famous cluster of buildings in Jumairah Dubai
Oman during nighttime.
Shot in Oman during heavy dust storm, this works somewhat feature in Times of Oman for their weather news section.How cool and proud it was.
Hidden Valley located in Saudi Arabia
Herfy Villa, Saudi Arabia back in 2012 after heavy rain.
Sunsets
As sunsets,the key I used was experiment.I used manual mode with different exposures (aperture and shutter speeds) and focal lengths until I'm sure it’s all over.

Oman
Sunset in Saudi Arabia
Golden sunset in the Province of Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Sunset in Oman

Water droplets
The first time I saw a water droplets image, i said to myself, wow!!!Is there a magic tricks behind this? How did he do that? Really love the waves and the colors that surround each drop, two words came into my mind, amazing and epic. From then,as a beginner photographer or may i say hobbyist,it change the way i see what photography is and always looking forward to create a good one.
Patience is a virtue,literally.Taking lots of lots of picture to get what you want in your images.You have to have a so called good timing.I used Manual mode with lowest setting of ISO and flash.

Night Photography
What i like in night photography is that it will makes you become a creative thinker.
Thinking outside the box by using factors to fulfill what you want in your work,the light post,traffic lights,building lights,blurring night lights and many may more more.
 

Just always set your camera on a sturdy tripod.Set the ISO to 100(lowest) because as the ISO increases, the digital noise in a file also increases.Use the camera’s self-timer to take the photo. That will prevent blurry pictures caused by camera shake when you press the shutter release button.

Black and White - Portrait
Actually,I really like urban landscape in terms of black and white photography but since security here in my place is so strict, Im afraid to try goofing around to take pictures.Police patrol all around the corner,hate interrogation or worst scenario police station. Anyway,lets go with the main topic,Black and white, maybe some of us think of a black and white as time travelling to the past,in my case,more of a drama or emotion when black and white is involve in one image.The one that the photographer trying to build.Compared to colorful photos, Black and white needs some inspiration to understand with or worth more than a million words
In Black and White photography you should close attention to composition, lighting, perspective and of course the context
Colored - Portrait 
Color coordination also play an important role in shooting portrait photography.Here are some of my collection of colored portrait photography, i used to take photos of my nieces when they try to visit our place.

Macro photography
Is the art of taking close-up pictures that reveal details which can’t be seen with the naked eye. For example, while we can see the fly on the wall, our eyes aren’t equipped to make out the fine details of the hairs on it’s face. This is where macro photography comes in. It gives us a glimpse into the world of the very small, which goes largely unnoticed by us as we hurriedly shuffle through our day.
Macro Shots exhibits more than what we imagine.Take a look of my snaps.

Animal Photography
When taking photographs of animals, i must say that you have to have to prepare yourself with a lot of patience since you will deal to struggle with their irregular motion or activities.Very seldom you will be able to capture its nature and amusing pose, but when you do, it is very very fulfilling.

No comments:
Write comments