Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Saturday, April 2, 2016

My camera is my bestfriend

We all have many priorities in life; work ,family and personal and whether we like it or not, this all are creating stress, that of course we have or should react in such a way that stress will get rid off (Newton,s third law of motion). In my case, one of my biggest form of stress relief is taking pictures of anything that will come in my mind, so i guess maybe and or say that my camera is one of my best of friend and as long as we are together, i will always look at the bigger and brighter picture.
Some of the pictures i took when life trying to put me down.

Oman’s public cemetery
Don’t know what is the name of this bird, but this kind is very popular here in Oman
Omani fishermen ready to go fishing

No comments:
Write comments