Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Oman

My plans for blogging and sharing my adventure through my photography was somewhat went off a year or two, so I thought I will not be able to write here again, but as the saying goes, first love never ever dies; here I go, returning back to share my adventure in life.
For quick start, I will share my first collection of photos taken in the Sultanate of Oman,not as a tourist but as an expatriate.
The Sultanate of Oman is situated on the Southeast corner of the Arabian Peninsula bordering with Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen to the South. It consists of mainly desert, and mountains.

First Photo Walk

Friday morning, Middle East countries weekend, meaning, day off to work, so to make it a little more significant plus pushing myself to get some pictures, I grabbed my camera and did a little photo walk and at the same time touring myself around on the trail along our accommodation wherein I will spend my life for the next two years.
I started by taking a picture of the rising sun like it was greeted me with warm welcome and full of energy.

Beautifully like ball of fire, saying, “Come and take a picture of me.”
I crossed some trees faced against the sun that, instinct to clicked a shot and viola, perfect for capturing the mild and calm morning light.
As I continue my photo walking; I've noticed Oman has many plants bearing flowers that are perfect for macro shots. Don’t know the name though.

The fact that Oman is noted as rich country having oil as primary source of income, this picture of a chicken house along side of the street was quite not ordinary. I don’t know but this kind of photo quietly makes me smile, feel exciting to explore and asking question about it.
a swing still bolted in the ground textured with rust and grime signs of neglecting but still offers a beautiful photo due to its vivid color.
Street sign leading my way to wait and stop and getting anxious to see service cars and buses moving around the area, luckily I got one.
There was lot of things that will make you feel you’re in a dessert and this is the top of the list.Magnificent landscape, a tree surrounded by golden sands of Oman

So i guess time to return back in my accommodation, but in general the trail in my place is moderate and since I've been to Saudi Arabia for three years, I’m not that so much affected or new to its temperature or on its Arabic or Middle East ambiance, no problem with it.Thanks for reading!!!!
Some others photos I took in the span of two hours photowalk.



No comments:
Write comments