Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Saturday, April 2, 2016

High School Life

I was like to blog this before,but I can't find words to express what I want.So after a week of photography,here it is,my high school life.



High school life was the most memorable adventure for me and when I started to reminisce this special part of my life, specially in my Fourth year,it brings me joy,I only think of was a world of socializing and purely learning.It was where i truly experienced first-time lessons,figuratively and literally.This was where I learned teenage life all about.Learned to walk in a series of paths with pain and joy.Learned to solve problems and experienced to fall and be able to stand and be strong how matter life throws and most especially,taught me how to love.This was the time I met people who made a big part for who I'm right now..friends and teachers.

High school life was a new beginning,another chapter.


High school brought me out of a shell.Just like the song,Till I met you, high school gave the world to me, gave me reasons to fulfill my dreams,for my being and gave meaning to my life.

High School pictures.

Extra curricular activities,i mean,visiting each other houses, goofing around and have fun..it was so much fun remembering the blunders and the cuteness of that era.

One of the nicest parts of being in school during those years was that my classmates came from a mix of neighborhoods since there was only one public high school in our area.Calaba National High School.
Fourth year CAT class Officers with Mr.Rizalino de Jesus.

"We are the best among the rest,we are the rest among the best."We had this motto that just like any other batch,we were dreaming, struggling and aiming for the best.

Anything goes.

It seems that everything just started a few days ago and now we are getting older and older and older.
My high school life was full of memories. Worth a memory to keep and remember with.Laugh trips, joy, sadness, fears and tears like those in the movies,a blockbuster movie.

For me,every memory is a lesson,Every mistakes, failures and flaws.Thank you for the memories! It’s worth cherishing. High school days are really the happiest days of my life.

No comments:
Write comments