Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Friday, June 24, 2016

Food Excitement (Herfy Cafe and Grill)

Saudi Arabia has an exceptional and increasing presence of local restaurants. And while I am likely to mostly eat Asian Food because I'm a Filipino, I do take pleasure in eating out other cuisines occasionally as well. And the fact that as I tried to get out to the comfort zone of my taste bud, the opportunity to capture the excitement of food gives much significant importance in my food experience as a whole, so once opportunity arises, I make sure I never missed the chance to embrace and hold it and will surely be back for one.

Food Photography

While I’m not a professional food photographer, I can say that it’s all about the subject matter. Focus and the light, the intensity and how it hits the food. Here are my shots of different menus offered in Herfy Café and Grill. Enjoy!!!!!



Herfy Café and Grill
Address: located at the Prince Turki Al Awwal Road, An Nakhil, Riyadh opened by Herfy Food Company, which caters and one of the largest fast food chain in Saudi Arabia.
Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/Herfy-Cafe-Grill-133468243426631/?_rdr
Website: http://herfyfoods.com/demo/Design/cafe/#
Camera:Sony Experia

3 comments:
Write comments
  1. Abbar Foods is a leading food distribution company in Saudi & KSA we are professional food importers and distributor, FMCG distribution, Food Logistics, and FMCG logistics.

    For More Information Visit Here -- Food industry in saudi arabia & KSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. cultured ghee benefits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely enjoyed reading your blog post about the Herfy Café and the fantastic photographs that accompanied it. It's evident that you have a passion for food and photography, and it shines through in your writing and visuals. Your description of the Herfy Cafe's atmosphere and menu made me feel like I was right there with you, enjoying a meal. On the other hand, I am availing Umrah Packages 2023 so that I can perform Umrah with my family in Saudi Arabia. Looking forward to a memorable & spiritual experience with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete