Adventure of Life

Adventure of Life

Friday, May 6, 2016

Eid Al-Fitr (Event Photography)

Since Ramadan is approaching way too fast and another Eid Al-Fitr celebration will take place, instead of adventure post, I thought to blog about my first ever official event photography works happened last year during our company Eid Al-Fitr celebration or festival of breaking of the fast - an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of Ramadan.

Story

Our production manager asks me if I’m willing to be the official photographer of the event. So as out of excitement and since I always be delighted and happy whenever one gives credit for my hobby-photography. I quickly said without hesitation “yes of course, it’s my pleasure to be with”.

The Event

Because anything can happen anytime. Due to some circumstances, I was not able to attend the party on time, I arrived at the event late and already on the last part, but trust me, there’s a reason behind but I don’t want to talk to this blog. So as to make the story short, as my job is to be ready to click the shutter and as my philosophy states that no matter what there’s no reason you can’t stop doing your passion, with my camera, I started to set up the settings and shoot a lot.


Here are the pictures:

No comments:
Write comments